With over 15 years experience in event planning, from weddings and mitzvahs to corporate dinners and galas, Alexis Fine DeAngelis brings her organization, vision, and love for parties to the world of paper.
We believe the art of handwriting is not dead, and that you'll always get more from an interpersonal relationship than with a mass production website.
Pom Pom Paperie offers an array of print methods to fit any style and budget, including flatprinting, letterpress, engraving, thermography and lithography options.
We work closely with our clients to help define their unique vision, and carry it throughout their save-the-dates, invitations, thank you notes, and day-of elements. Our top concern is always quality.
With a hand writing designer available for custom design and calligraphy, each package is a piece of art, made truly one of a kind for your event.
Knowing where to start in the world of paper goods can be daunting. Sit back and let the Pom Pom Paperie experts come to you and help guide you through a wide range of options that are pre-tailored to your tastes, making the road to finding your perfect invitation that much easier.
How It Works
- Contact us to let us know what you’re looking for. Alexis will then set up a phone or email consultation to discuss your initial thoughts, tastes and preferences.
- You’ll then have an in-person meeting; Alexis will bring a range of tailored options based on her expertise and your initial consultation.
- You’ll get to see, touch and feel the difference between a variety of luxe papers, envelopes, letterpressing, embossing, and other printing techniques.
- Once your initial design is selected, Alexis will walk you through all your custom options and additions, and her designer will add all custom elements, calligraphy, and decorative needs.
- You’re left with the perfect, one of a kind invitations: delivered to your door, or straight to your guests!